- Career Level Practitioner
- Experience Required Experienced
- Qualifications Bachelors Degree
The Soho Complementary Health Clinic (SCHC), based in LinenHall, Regent Street, is a quiet and nurturing clinic from which todevelop and grow your practise.The SCHC is equidistant betweenOxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus underground stations.SCHC has been the centre for osteopath Robin Kiashek for over 15years.
SCHC is currently seeking the following practitioners:
The SCHC offers the following: The clinic rental is on a rolling monthly basis, for whole days only (no adhocs or half days), for practitioners who are self-employed.
The day/s, which remains the same each week, can start and finish on your chosen day/s as early or late as you wish (eg there is no time limit on your chosen day/s).The clinic rate: £120.00/day or £520/month
The clinic includes:
- A quiet south-facing clinic, with daylight
- 24/7 meet-and-greet reception
- A lift from Ground Floor reception, with a seated waiting area offering tea/coffees
- Hydraulic couch with couch rolls, oils, hand sanitiser, wipeable pillows
- Covid air filtration system
- Inclusion on the SCHC website
- Meeting Rooms, free of charge, for group meetings
You will be expected to manage your own diary and payments.
Requirements for joining SCHC’s therapist clinic:
Appropriate qualifications for their given therapy
Membership of a recognised UK therapy regulatory body
Professional insurance indemnity cover
An up-to-date CV
A brief personal profile for use on the SCHC website
A completed application form
For applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org