- Experience Required 2 Years
- Qualifications Diploma
We are looking for an experienced Sports Massage Therapist to join our team on a part time basis with hours that can grow with you. You will work alongside our Physiotherapists with ongoing development and a positive working environment at the forefront.
About Physica Health
Physica Health was established in Bagshot, Surrey in 2019 by Damien Kelly & Vanesha Patel. The inspiration behind Physica Health came from their time practicing in Australia where they experienced innovative and advanced physiotherapy practice. This is why they wanted to bring this little piece of Australia back to Surrey.
We currently operate 3 treatment rooms and one exercise studio, offering world class Physiotherapy, Pilates, Women’s Health and Sports Injury Physiotherapy. As a business that started amidst the onset of the covid pandemic, recent months have seen the clinic go from strength to strength and are now in a position to add to our excellent team.
With over 9 years of elite sports experience, working for London Wasps, Bath Rugby and in private practice Damien is our Sports Clinical Director. Damien is also now the personal Physiotherapist for a Formula One Driver this season.
Vanesha leads our Pilates & Women’s Health Physiotherapy services with multiple qualifications and extensive clinical experience in these areas as well as musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
The successful candidate will be passionate about massage therapy, hold a level 4 or 5 qualification in Sports Massage, and wishes to build a long-term career as a Massage Therapist.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include planning and implementing expert massage therapy to improve conditions and/or reduce pain, developing appropriate care plans, offering specialist advice and promoting the client’s future health and wellbeing. The candidate would also be open to carrying out some administrative work in the clinic alongside the rest of the team.
What you bring:
• Minimum of level 4 or level 5 qualification in Sports Massage
• SMA, CNHC, ISRM, FHT registration, or registration with another professional body
• Additional massage qualifications such as Prenatal, Assisted stretch (MET/PNF, Fascia stretch and dry needling) are a bonus
• Experience in treating private patients in a clinical setting
• Advanced skills with treatment planning and communication with colleagues and clients needed
What could Physica Health offer you?
- Competitive rates in a non-rent situation – if you aren’t booked, you aren’t out of money.
- In-house CPDs and cross-collaboration with other departments (physios, clinical team)
- Company social events
- CPD budget of £100 per year.
- The opportunity to join a team with elite sports experience and passion for sharing skills and knowledge.
If you want to work in an environment where you are given time to be effective with patients and if you want to be part of a close knit team in a young and growing new business then we would like to hear from you.
Part-time hours: 8-16 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £18.00-£25.00 per hour