- Career Level Practitioner
- Experience Required Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Bachelors Degree
- Start Date 05-01-2022
The role is for an experienced Podiatrist / Chiropodist to take over an existing, well-established list of Podiatry patients within a busy, multidisciplinary clinic.
The initial offered hours are: Two half days must be one morning session (0900-1300) and one afternoon session (1400-2000), or two afternoon sessions. There is scope for additional hours (to be discussed).
Contract: minimum two years. Self-employed basis with competitive rates.
Although the clinic has run successfully for many years, the current director is looking to further develop and advance the role with the right candidate and to expand upon the currently offered services.
- Relevant BSc/MSc
- Registered with HCPC
- Hold evidence of current insurance
- Impeccable communication skills
- Evidence-informed practice
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in private practice
- Strong work ethic
- Be willing to work autonomously and within a multidisciplinary team (confident with cross-referral)
- Ability to maintain and develop a patient list
Desirable skills and abilities:
- Social Media
About the clinic:
The clinic is a friendly and welcoming environment. We pride ourselves on evidence-informed practice with a focus upon successful patient outcomes and continually improving and developing the patient experience.
You will be working alongside Osteopaths (qualified in acupuncture and exercise rehabilitation), and a Clinical Pilates Instructor to provide a high-level of professional service and outstanding patient care. Two fantastic receptionists provide outstanding levels of support during clinical hours and assist with administrative duties.
Clinical meetings and periodic CPD offered.