- Career Level Practitioner
- Experience Required Experienced
- Qualifications Bachelors Degree
- Start Date 05-03-2022
Are you a Podiatrist looking for the perfect place to work?
At Hatt’s we choose our team on their attitude first as we believe that working with a group of people with great attitudes means anything is possible.
At Hatt’s, our mission is to inspire and motivate people to prioritise their body’s health, helping them to keep active and healthy throughout their lives. We have a strong set of values that we created as a team which strongly resonates with each and every one of us: Show passion for what we do, Choose to be a positive influence, Act with integrity, Support your team, Deliver on your promises and most of all…HAVE FUN!
We’d love to meet you if you are a Podiatrist and:
- Our mission and values resonate with you
- You have a degree in Podiatry with 3 years’ experience
- You are committed to developing yourself and your career as a
- You can embrace feedback and guidance and be prepared to support and guide others
- You are a strong team player
- You are prepared to commit to a company that feels passionately about delivering a gold standard service in healthcare
- You are keen to get involved and make the most of our very active social calendar
- Finally, we’d love to meet you if you are passionate about Podiatry because we will challenge and push you to be the very best you can be and help you evolve in your career as a
We are a dynamic and driven team who all want the best for each other so encouragement and support of one another is part of our everyday routine.
About your role
You will be an integral part of the Hatt team, offering the very highest level of service to our patients through the delivery of assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management. You will enjoy a mixed case-load of biomechanics and routine podiatry care. This is a varied and challenging role that will be based across our three clinics with full and part-time hours considered.
Your working hours will be varied and will include some evenings and Saturdays.
Benefits you’ll enjoy at Hatt’s
- A thorough six-week induction to ensure that you are well integrated into the team and workplace
- Work alongside two other Podiatrists and have daily access to a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Rehab Therapists, Pilates Instructors and much
- Weekly coaching with your line manager to go over your caseload
- Monthly 1:1s to give you support and guidance
- Fortnightly in-service training to further develop your knowledge and expertise
- Six weekly service development where you’ll have the opportunity to raise any concerns or propose ideas on how we could improve the service
- Quarterly performance review to ensure that you are on the right track and working towards your goals
- Fantastic career progression – the world is your oyster at Hatt’s. If you’re passionate about developing your skills in a new way that could benefit our patients, we’re open to helping you explore your ideas and will offer a generous external training budget to help you achieve it
- Competitive salary and pension
- 5 weeks of holiday increasing to 7.5 weeks the longer you stay with us
- Use of high-quality treatment rooms with access to the latest technology including (ipads, Swift microwave therapy, Clearanail, in-house fungal nail testing and much more)
- Generous patient management and appointment times to ensure that you’re able to give your patients the BEST care possible, helping to change their lives and make an impact
- Full access to the company gym
- A wellness programme to help you prioritise your health
- Active social calendar including skiing, weekends in Wales, family summer picnic and much more
- If you’re transitioning from the NHS to private practice or you’re a new graduate starting off in the working world, you’ll have a strong support network to help you adapt
To see what it’s like to work at Hatt’s please take a look at our video:
Salary: £25,000 – £40,000 (FTE)
Please email your CV, covering letter and a short 3 minute video detailing why this is the perfect position for you.
We very much look forward to your application