- Experience Required Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Bachelors Degree
The opportunity has arisen for a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our friendly private Physiotherapy clinic in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire. We provide hands on Physiotherapy and rehabilitation, to treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries. We pride ourselves on being approachable and supportive, and look forward to welcoming a caring and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to our growing team! For more information please call 01279 882518 or email CV to email@example.com
– To confidently assess, diagnose and treat a wide range of Musculoskeletal conditions, using evidence based practice.
– To explain and discuss the diagnosis and treatment plan with patients, ensuring they are actively involved in their management.
– To record notes on an electronic system and maintain the client caseload.
– To work independently and also within the team, to ensure patient’s continually receive a high quality service.
– To organise and manage a caseload of patients and liaise with team members as required.
– To liaise with doctors / consultants or other health professionals as required, regarding referrals.
– To be actively involved in CPD and represent the company at events or informative talks as required.
– Must be friendly with good communication skills – able to build a strong rapport and trusting relationship with clients.
– Keen to continue to learn and develop as a professional, with up to date CPD.
– Pro-active and motivated work ethic.
- Organised, with good time management skills in order to manage and prioritise workload.
- New graduate program is available
– Competitive rates of pay in line with experience
– Excellent working environment with private treatment / consultation rooms for each therapist and client.
– In house CPD and inservice training, delivered by an experienced MSK Physiotherapist.
– Opportunity to work within a friendly, knowledgable and supportive team.
- Potential for growth and promotion within the clinic
– Fully qualified with Physiotherapy BSC HONS Degree
– HCPC and CSP registered
- Friendly and motivated
– Acupuncture / dry needling qualification (or keen to do the course)
- Experience in treating private Musculoskeletal patients (desirable but not essential)
– Salary: £24,000.00-£35,000.00 per year dependant on experience