- Career Level Practitioner
- Experience Required Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Role – Associate Chiropractor/Osteopath
Location – Banchory, Aberdeenshire
Reporting to – Chiro/Osteo Team Lead and Practice Manager
Hours of Work – 40 hours per week with approx 35 hours clinic time per week, working Monday – Friday + alternate Saturday
EMPLOYED POSITION AVAILABLE
I am delighted to announce an opening at our multi award-winning clinic in Scotland! We are looking for an outstanding new team member to join us. One of our team members has enjoyed 2 years with us and has decided to take her skills and knowledge back to her home country of Italy. **TAKE OVER AN EXISTING PATIENT BASE** **A fully booked diary is waiting for you! ** A little about us:
- We are an inspirational team of chiropractors, osteopaths, massage therapists and biomechanics consultants.
- We take patient care very seriously but we don’t take ourselves very seriously and we have a great laugh every day.
- We do hours of in-house CPD, so your yearly requirements are covered.
- We pay your GCC/GOsC and Association/iO fees for your first year.
- We treat team members and patients like family. We have parties, socials, events, competitions and great banter.
- Interested in paediatrics? We can guarantee you hands on experience with over 150 babies within your first year, under the guidance of an expert in paediatrics and breastfeeding, with access to well-known postgraduate courses in paediatrics included in your position.
What we are looking for:
- You are eager to learn how to build a busy list and create raving fans!
- You would like to work in one of the top paediatric clinics in the country.
- You thrive in a supportive team environment
- You would like the security of an employed position
- You would like the support of a dedicated clinic assistant team (so you never have to worry about admin!)
- You would like to be fully booked pretty much straight away!
We are also Tier 2 sponsors and have practitioners from all over the world!
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org